MAO Live House Shanghai
From Music-China Wiki
MAO Live House Shanghai, new Shanghai live music venue which opened in late September, 2009
Since the beginning of 2011, MAO Livehouse Shanghai has moved to a new location.
Address: NO.308 South Chong Qing Road, Lu Wan District 卢湾区重庆南路308号(近建国中路)
Email: email@example.com (for gigs), firstname.lastname@example.org (for general matters), email@example.com (tickets)
Former Address: Building 32, 570 Huaihai Xi Lu (near Hongqiao Lu), adjacent to Red Town (formerly WTF, Candy, O2, ...) 上海市淮海西路570号32栋, Phone: 021-6227-7332
Opening Act: Sonnet, Momo and Life Journey on September 26, 2009
At the weekend 25th-27th March 2011, the Mao Livehouse opened at their new location near ChongQing Lu and Jianguo Lu.
Major events that happened here
- Official Website down!
- Douban Page
- Official Flickr group
- Douban Group of Soma
- Blog on Sina
- Clips on Tudou.com
Rumored Opening in the Press
- China Music Radar (June 14, 2009)
- Shanghaiist by Jake Newby (June 15, 2009)
- Jake Newby (August 11, 2009)
- China Music Radar (August 14, 2009)
- City Weekend by Dan Shapiro (August 27, 2009)
- Can Mao Livehouse Make it?, article by April Fong on Shanghai Talk (November 2009)